So, some lessons learnt;
- converting a skorcha onto my warboss was a Good Idea,
- a battlewaggon with a deff roller is also a good idea, but will do really well against other vehicles - I might want to add a grabbing claw or boarding plank to make sure,
- the power klaw on the warboss makes him vulnerable, but I could add some plasticard mega armour to make him more durable.
- Ork characters need to have lots of boyz around them, otherwise they get a reet kickin',
- Shokk attack gunz are good fun, although warbikes' cover saves are dead handy.
Here's the first five boyz, which took about 3 nights. However, I now have a colour scheme (which looks suspiciously similar to Fil Dunn's from White Dwarf), and might be able to get 5 boyz done over 1 or 2 days painting, which means I could get the ladz done by next Thursday!
Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon...